FOOD INTOLERANCE TESTING
We have developed comprehensive, non-invasive tests which are available around the world. Using bio-technology, our safe and speedy procedure uses a sample of your hair which we test to get intolerance results for you. We only need one sample of your hair and using our extensive systems, we will email the results to you within just 10 working days. Your test results will include all items which have shown an intolerance of 85% and over. After performing thousands of tests, we believe 85% to be the point at which symptoms might begin to develop from an intolerance.
Our innovative one-step test enables us to produce a detailed report, divided into five areas:
- Introduction to your results explaining what you might need to do
- The items that appear on your results
- Where the items are found (i.e. where a particular tree originates, or what product contains the chemical)
- The nutrients your body might be lacking (optional)
- Guidance on how your individual results can be reduced or aided.
We test your hair sample against 600 different food and non-food items to see what could be causing you issues.
Nutritional Test Here we reverse the test to see what you are lacking out of a list of 80 nutrients. Includes a free nutrition guide.
Metal Toxicity Test Using the hair sample provided, we test against 24 different metals which you could be consuming or living near.
We test hair. It’s less invasive.
Blood test results can be affected by your last meal, stress or other factors, hair testing is less-likely to be affected and can therefore store information for longer periods of time. We use this information for testing and are able to give you a good picture of your intolerances. Hair is an excellent method of testing for intolerances for several reasons, some include:
- Less invasive – we only require a small sample of hair.
- Test more items – blood tests can usually only test for a small selection of items, whereas we can test you against 600 different items with just a few strands of hair.
- Quicker – testing is completed quickly and efficiently as hair testing is a much faster process than blood testing.
- Cost effective – due to all of these reasons, hair testing is typically cheaper than blood testing and allows us to pass these savings onto our customers in the form of extremely competitive prices.
The amount of people suffering with intolerances is increasing.
Why should I get tested?
We strongly believe that the amount of people suffering with intolerances is increasing. Reports indicate that up to half the UK could be affected with one intolerance or another. As well as potentially causing physical discomfort and misery, symptoms may impact on a person’s mental health and in many cases, prevent them from living life fully. Obtaining a good idea of the root cause can be a struggle. Most tests are currently limited to food items only but more often than not the actual intolerance is related to the chemicals used to process our daily food.
Common intolerance-based symptoms
Intolerance symptoms might include digestive discomfort such as feeling bloated, excess gas and even diarrhoea, as well as fatigue, headaches and skin irritations such as eczema. Our intolerance tests are based on a wide range of approximately 600 items including food and non-food items. Identifying the items to which you might be intolerant to is vital. You can then take steps to alter your diet or avoid situations where certain chemicals are commonly found. Many people believe they may be gluten intolerant or lactose intolerant, but after testing, find it is another substance causing the problems.
What we test
We produce a detailed diagnosis on your intolerances using just a few strands of your hair. This safe and non-invasive method also allows us to examine your nutritional deficiencies. Hair sampling is now used in many professions for drug and alcohol testing. Due to hairs ability to store information, we have found it to be ideal for intolerances, nutritional deficiencies and metal toxicity tests. A report can be produced from just a few strands. We create a detailed report detailing all the items your body might be currently reacting to.