What is Silhouette Soft®?
Silhouette Soft® are made of a Poly L-Lacitc Acid monofilament with molded cones made of Lactide/ Glycolide. It was developed by scientists in the USA using reconstructive and aesthetic surgical expertise.
The suture acts as scaffolding under the surface of the skin to lift sagging soft tissues. The cones both hold the threads in place, and in time stimulates the body’s production of collagen to replace depleted facial volume which diminishes with age.
Why Silhouette Soft®?
- Immediate lifting effect
- Progressive restoration of the body’s own lost collagen
- Entirely re-absorbable material
- Non-surgical technique
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Minimal recovery time
- Natural looking effect
How does Silhouette Soft® work?
One Treatment, two actions:
- A lifting action for immediate effect.
- A regenerative action for gradual and natural looking results. Over time Silhouette Soft stimulates the regeneration of lost collagen to recapture youthful definition and restore volume. The result is a nuanced, soft and natural looking face. Only Silhouette Soft® combines these dual procedures in a two-stage action never achieved before.
What is the process?
- Local anaesthetic is applied to the face and a specially trained doctor inserts the Silhouette Soft thread under the skin using a fine needle.
- After inserting the thread, the doctor applies slight pressure on the treated area to reshape the surface of the skin and achieve the immediate lift.
- Treatment with Silhouette Soft can only be performed by a specially trained doctor.
- Silhouette Soft is a unique treatment which can be carried out on a variety of areas of the face with long lasting results
How do I know I am suitable?
From the age of 40 we lose 1% of collagen a year. This diminishing volume causes the overlying skin becomes lax and it droops downwards. If you can lift your skin upwards by one centimetre with your fingers you may be suitable for Silhouette Soft treatment.
Our specially trained Silhouette Soft doctor will be able to tell you if you are suitable for treatment.